SUPPORT FOR PARENTS AND CARERS
At 4YoungMinds, we value the importance of a strong support system with resilience and wellbeing beginning at home. We support parents and carers by providing them with a better understanding of mental health and the tools required to support the wellbeing of the young people in their care.
Online support for parents
The 6-week programme will consist of live video workshops (1 per week) covering different aspects of mental health and wellbeing, with opportunity for questions and discussion. Each session is followed by a weekly 1:1 to understand your needs and concerns.
1. Understanding mental health in young people
2. Recognising the signs and symptoms
3. Mental health and wellbeing during isolation
4. Managing stress and anxiety: Supporting your child's wellbeing
5. Finding opportunity in uncertainty: Growth vs Fixed Mindset
6. Family Matters: Coming together through difficulty
*Every session is recorded allowing you to watch at a time convenient to you.
During this unforeseen challenge following the Covid-19 outbreak, 4YoungMinds recognises that many of us will struggle with our mental health and wellbeing as our lifestyles are challenged in a way we have never experienced. Parents may need additional help to support the wellbeing of their children during this difficult time.